Project Manager (Ref: 2066)|
Location: US-MI-Dimondale - 48821
Email this job to a friend
To apply go to: (link removed)
Position: Project Manager (Ref: 2066)
Duration: 8 Months 3 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $85.00/hr
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead multiple Information Technology (IT) projects. As a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), the project manager will follow the State's SUITE methodology (and required deliverables), and utilize the State's Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) tool, to perform project planning through project closeout.
• Advanced experience managing programs of projects, complex projects or multiple projects.
• Demonstrated and advanced understanding of project management methodologies.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• A significant degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
• Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
• Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework.
• Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor.
Required / Desired Skills
• Solid skills in project management utilizing a formal project management methodology. (Desired 7 Years)
• Solid skills in project scheduling utilizing a project scheduling tool such as MS Project. (Desired 7 Years)
• Solid skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. (Desired 7 Years)
• Strong leadership and communication skills. (Required 5 Years)
• Ability to communicate technical terminology at levels appropriate to the audience both orally and in writing. (Required 5 Years)
• Experience in project planning, scheduling, tracking, issue/risk management, and status reporting. (Desired 7 Years)
• Experience managing projects utilizing Agile Scrum. (Desired 2 Years)
• Project Management Professional certification from PMI. (Required 1 Years)
• State of Michigan SUITE experience. (Desired 1 Years)
To apply go to: (link removed)/PTICloud9/?option=com_mycareer&job=view&jpid=2066&Itemid=508
Professional Technology Integration Inc
5425 Peachtree Parkway NW
Peachtree Corners, US 30092