Administrative Associate IV|
Location: US-CA-South San Francisco - 94083
Email this job to a friend
Job ID:6306408 Baljit Gill
Job Title: Administrative Associate IV
Job Company: Major BioPharma
Job Location: SSF, CA 94080
Job Duration: 1 year contract
To provide diverse expertise in administrative support to Company Partnering by anticipating, determining, and fulfilling customers needs in a proactive, well-organized and customer-oriented manner.
- This person will provide timely, accurate, and effective Executive Administration support to 4-6 professionals in CompanyPartnering
- From time to time, provide administrative support to members of Company Partnering from other offices, or for stakeholders from other offices.
- Able to make independent decisions regarding calendar priorities of those you support to reduce conflicts and accommodate high priority commitments.
- General office responsibilities include: maintain multiple calendars; plan, schedule and coordinate teleconferences, travel, onsite/offsite meetings; process payments and expense reports and utilize PC software applications at the intermediate to advanced level.
- Address problems and develop practical, thorough, and creative solutions without relying on precedent or supervisory review.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information. May take action independent of supervisor.
- Partners with ones supervisor and other staff to maximize the efficiency of the work group.
- Work with others to arrange and assist global Company Partnering organization at key US conferences including JP Morgan Healthcare Conference and BIO US Conference.
- Participates, plans, coordinates and prioritizes work within or across departments by providing project leadership, direction, training and assistance to others.
- May lead special projects.
- Understand and troubleshoot from a broader prospective and anticipate the impact of office administration problems and solutions on other areas.
- Independently creates and delivers presentations based on general instructions; delivers to group.
- Highly skilled in interpersonal communications and writing, including persuasion and influence.
- Ability to quickly gain extensive knowledge of organization being supported.
- Handles interpersonal interactions at all levels and manages highly sensitive interpersonal situations, information and documents.
- Leadership skills through experience or other sources desired.
- Ability to adjust work schedule beyond the core business hours of 8:00am-5:00pm, which may include starting at or prior to 7 a.m.
- Ability to stand or sit for at least 6 hours each day
- Requires a significant amount of keying and mousing. Ability to accommodate extended periods of computer use to meet business operations.
- Experience and skill in managing external company contacts.
- Proficient with Google applications (required), Office (required), databases such as Touchpoint (optional but desired), Webex (optional but desired).
- Minimum 4 years as of related experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent industry experience or training preferred.