Post a job to USACOPS Criminal Justice/Education Programs
Minimum Education: High School
Job Type: Full TimeEmail this job to a friend
$39,520 entry Salary
Kenton County Airport Board
$45,600 including KLEPF after one year
CVG is deeply committed to our mission of becoming the airport of choice to work for, fly from and do business with. To do this, we foster a culture of teamwork, innovation and continuous improvement. Every employee has the opportunity to make a difference, to make travel through CVG an unforgettably positive experience. Join our team of talented professionals in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Join the team that keeps the traveling public safe roadway to runway!
Sworn law enforcement officers perform the traditional Police Officer responsibilities in a unique airport environment. The department offers diverse assignments including K9, investigations, search and rescue, bike patrol and drug enforcement. Training is continuous and convenient with a shooting range and training center located on airport property.
• Must be 21 years of age or older and a citizen of the United States and pass drug and criminal background screenings. Must not have been convicted of any felony, or of a misdemeanor, involving perjury or false statement.
• Associates degree in criminal justice or related field and/or 64 or more semester hours (90 or more quarter hours) of matriculation towards a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university,
• Current Peace Officer Professional Standards certification in Kentucky who has served a minimum of one year as a sworn officer
• A former Police Officer from another state (must be eligible to be certified as a Kentucky Police Officer through KLEPF)
• Obtained Military Occupational Specialty of Police Officer (for example, Army or Marine Military Police, Air Force Security Service or Navy Master of Arms)
Apply today! Applications will be accepted via www.cvgairport.com until 11:59p on December 28th, 2016. Qualified applicants will complete a physical agility test, written assessment and interview moving toward a conditional offer of employment.
Required documentation: Copies of a Birth Certificate, Degrees or proof of required education, and any other pertinent paperwork, to include letters of recommendation and/or KLEFPF Certification, must be attached to the submitted application no later than 11:59p on December 28th, 2016.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
The Kenton County Airport Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Company Web Site
P.O. Box 752000