Location: US-MI-Sterling Heights
Compensation: $11.00 - $12.50 / Hour
Minimum Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
To succeed and receive future pay raises in this position you need to be a confident, self-starter who has an aptitude and "can do" attitude personality. Background/knowledge in shipping and assembly of parts in a small clean shop warehouse, that is a non HI LO atmosphere is a big plus!
· Highly organized, clean cut, down to earth, problem solver
· Technically strong, hands-on mechanically-inclined
· Down to earth, relatable, and a smart thinker
· Focused on continuous improvement
· Self-starter, take initiative problem solver
· Tracking, Scheduling, Shipments, Assembly of Parts.
· Organization of warehouse.
Job Specifications and Competencies
· Past experience in a warehouse setting.
· Weekly assembly and shipping/receiving schedules.
· Efficient distribution of products (area deliveries or UPS and FedEx shipments).
· Demonstrated track record in identifying and managing of products and parts.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills.
· Organized, naturally detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities.
· Good driving record
Team-minded new hire must want a permanent full time position with paid benefits. References important. Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5 PM.
submit attached WORD formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above, email an attached cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
3001 W. Big Beaver Suite 119
Troy, MI 48084