National Sales Manager|
Location: US-NY-Long Island
Compensation: $71K - $100K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
Sr. National Sales Manager
Rick Slifka - President
Our client is a premiere international provider of credit card processing, merchant services and related business solutions in the U.S. and Canada. Due to expansion/business growth, they are adding experienced Sales Managers with proven experience in the merchant services or a related B2B industry. Reporting directly to the CEO and SVP-Sales, this integral position represents an exceptional opportunity for an experienced sales manager to leverage her/his proven leadership skills, functional sales expertise and business insight to build a 109 team and add to the bottom line. Named to Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500/5000” list of fastest growing companies 2 years in a row, they offer a diverse suite of cost-effective solutions I.E., credit and debit card processing, equipment leasing, gift/loyalty card programs, cash advance and check approval services as well as its industry-leading Agent Partner Portals.
•15 years of providing merchant services •100,000+ satisfied merchants
•“A” Rated – BBB •Top 50 CC Processing company-Nilsson Report
•Extensive network of 400+ sales and support professionals
• Remotely recruit, mentor and manage U.S. and Canadian 1099 sales teams on day-to-day basis
• Conduct and/or participate in weekly training sessions to ensure team’s success
• Provide closing assistance on an as needed basis
• Develop rate proposals so team can demonstrate cost savings to prospects
• Communicate company’s vision and strategy with sales teams, business partners and ISO’s
• Identify new business opportunities and growth areas to acquire new customers
• Maintain a cohesive, cooperative and competitive work environment via team building, training, and motivation.
• Develop/execute short and long-range sales plans and programs in conjunction with executive leadership to ensure profitability
• Utilize lead generation tools and web strategies for developing qualified prospects
• Work closely with marketing to fine-tune and accelerate lead generation activities and initiatives
• Establish and maintain productive pipelines of sales activity and effectively manage these pipelines utilizing effective organizational skills.
• Recognize and monitor trends and competitor’s actions in order to gain the competitive advantage
• Develop relationships and networks with various industry associations.
• Apply their extensive knowledge of brand management, pricing models, customer buying patterns, advertising, marketing and competitive strategies
• B2B sales management leadership experience with proven ROI (specific merchant services industry experience preferred)
• Proven ability to recruit, train, manage and retain a high performing 1099 sales team
Location: Long Island, NY
Compensation: based on experience; base of 48 to 65K plus uncapped incentives/residuals ++ Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Competitive 401k Program and Vacation, Sick/Personal paid time off
1870 Brookhaven Dr. West
Allentown, PA 18103