Fantastic opportunity for an out-going people person seeking a long term career with a growing creative company.
Company is the leading provider of complex document management services and passionate about customer service and is currently expanding their Customer Service Inside Sales Department as a result of strong growth.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and quick-learner comfortable in settings where priorities change constantly.
Compensation package includes a competitive and extensive benefits package including incentive bonus plans, paid time off, and health insurance along with many growth opportunities within the company. Regular hours, no weekends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answering phone calls in a professional and helpful manner.
• Interacting successfully with customers at all levels - both internally and externally
• Acting as a liaison between customers and various other departments
• Building rapport with customers by displaying an engaging, kind and helpful attitude
• Providing outstanding service to customers/visitors - either over the phone, or in person
• Working hand-in-hand with sales and production teams to meet and exceed the expectations of the customers
• Computerized logging and tracking
• Minor sales and marketing tasks
• Performing miscellaneous retail tasks
If you meet the following criteria please submit a Word .doc resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Customer service exposure with up to two years of experience
• Proficient computer skills, including computer proficiency in MS Office systems
• Excellent problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Strong time-management and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Communicating with diplomacy and tact
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently
• Professional demeanor
Troy Office Day Personnel 3001 W. Big Beaver Suite 119 Troy, MI 48084 Fax: 248-649-2496 Phone: 248-649-6797