Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
A sales driven person who possesses strong engineering and technical skills for application engineering, customer service and technical support.
• Manage existing customer accounts and develop new business opportunities in order to increase company's overall sales
• Maintain close communication with customers' purchasing and engineering contacts through frequent visits and / or phone calls
• Thoroughly understand and be able to convey to customer the company's product offerings and technical details of the products
• Gather customer requirements and select most suitable part to match those requirements
• Prepare and present general and technical presentations to customers
• Conduct commercial negotiations with customers' purchasing staff
• Conduct basic quality analysis on parts using company's laboratory equipment
• Document and maintain detailed customer program information
• Maintain monthly sales projections for key customers
• Understand market trends and competitors' product strategies
• Attend customers' supplier conferences and industry conferences as necessary
• Accompany customers on audits of company's overseas production facilities as necessary
• Travel as necessary to properly manage customer satisfaction (typically less than 20%)
Professional environment, fully paid benefits, bonus etc.
If you meet the following criteria please submit a Word .doc resume to: email@example.com
• Required Licenses/Certificates/Knowledge: BS in Engineering (ME and EE preferred)
• BS in Engineering (prior experience will be considered in lieu of education).
• Sales and technical aptitude.
• Strong customer focus and sense of ethics
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to negotiate both internally and with customers
• Excellent communicator
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Fully paid Benefits, bonuses, etc.
Troy Office Day Personnel 3001 W. Big Beaver Suite 119 Troy, MI 48084 Fax: 248-649-2496 Phone: 248-649-6797