Corporate Sales Specialist|
Minimum Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
Capital Senior Living Corporation is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. The Company’s operating strategy is to provide value to residents by providing quality senior housing services at reasonable prices. Capital Senior Living’s communities emphasize a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services to provide residents the opportunity to age in place. The Company operates 129 senior living communities in geographically concentrated regions with an aggregate capacity of approximately 16,500 residents.
Capital Senior Living is looking for a Corporate Sales Specialist, who will report to the Vice President of Sales/Business Development and will work closely with key leadership partners at our communities. The Corporate Sales Specialist will drive revenue across North America and increase overall market penetration. The successful candidate will collaborate with corporate, regional, and local sales teams in developing new relationships, pricing strategies and sales campaigns.
• Collaborate with 10 Regional Sales Managers and facility-based sales force to maximize revenue and meet both short and long-term corporate objectives for identified communities.
• Establish and maintain community presence by traveling to and working from the community as identified by strategic necessity. Interim community assignments may vary in duration due to goals/objectives. Typical assignments may vary from several weeks to six months and may be utilized by any of Capital Senior Living’s 129 communities.
• Develop pricing strategies and sales campaigns with the Sales team.
• Increase overall occupancy rates within communities.
• Ensure the Sales function is in a proactive not reactive environment.
• Establish and enforce key sales targets for lead development, lead conversion to tours, tour conversion to deposits and move ins, and overall occupancy by community.
• Work with marketing professionals to maximize presence on electronic platforms, and utilize electronic media to modernize the sales approach and strategically to grow occupancy.
• Help to develop additional sales pricing strategies, tools, systems and training.
• Meet with prospective Residents, and their families, both in their homes or other scheduled meeting sites, including in the respective Community. Purpose of these meetings is to offer helpful, smart solutions by asking insightful questions and demonstrating active listening.
• Present the services, the Community offers to match the needs of the prospective Resident. Such meetings are conducted on an on-going basis through-out the year at the convenience of the prospective Resident.
• Work to provide the sales activities and results necessary to achieve and exceed the Community’s sales and move-in goals to continuously maximize occupancy. Also conducts marketing outreach into the community served on a continuing basis.
• All marketing and sales discussions must be presented truthfully and are expected to be consistent of the services the Community provides to the Resident. Promotes & embodies the Company’s mission statement.
• A minimum of three to five years of sales experience with a record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales performance goals.
• High school diploma required. College credits or degree preferred or satisfy state experience requirements.
• Familiarity with PC-based software applications for capturing sales data and word processing is a part of required job performance. Additional experience with any or all of the following is a plus: Presentation software such as Freelance or PowerPoint, spreadsheet software such as Lotus or Excel, email and Internet functions.
• Meet continuing education requirements and certifications on job classification and position, including state requirements.
• Moderate to heavy travel expectations within the Company’s portfolio of communities; the candidate should be comfortable with routine travel assignments.
• Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
• Ability to communicate and work within all levels of the Company while following reporting paths.
• Ability to recognize and communicate problems appropriately.
• Ability to supervise.
• Ability to relate to the public, Residents, families, staff and other professionals appropriately.
• Ability to teach/train others effectively.
• Ability to work flexible hours to meet requirements of the job.
Interested applicants must apply through the following link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=MTM4MA%3D%3D or click on the “Apply Online” link and select the Corporate Sales Specialist position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.
Capital Senior Living
14160 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254