Senior Health Care Analyst|
Location: US-NY-Rego Park
Compensation: $90K - $105K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
The Senior Health Care Analyst provides analytic support for financial modeling, trend analysis, therapeutic class strategy, and initiative implementation and measurement. Develops custom reports and models used in identifying issues, trends, patterns and relationships to be applied in financial and operational decisions.
The focus of this role will be interpreting Medical Economics data, utilizing claims and pharmacy costs.
- Develops financial models to project cost or estimate savings for specific business decisions.
- Develops and manages therapeutic class cost and utilization projection models to support budget forecasting, pricing, and strategy development.
- Develops exception reporting and conducts drill down analysis to proactively identify specific opportunities and risks that warrant assessment by the Strategy Development Committee.
- Monitors projection targets. Analyzes, researches, and interprets results, variances, and trends.
- Prepares and maintains strategy documents for therapeutic classes.
- Prepares and communicates trend analysis and recommendations verbally and in writing to committees, clinical staff, management, and clients.
- Develops and manages reporting templates used to analyze and interpret data.
- Designs complex ad hoc reports to support a variety of functional areas.
- Advises Healthcare Analysts in producing reports and interpreting data.
- Bachelorís degree in Business, Finance, MIS or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of Healthcare Analytical experience, required
Strong proficiency in SQL, required
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738