Malware Reverse Engineer III|
Location: US-MD-Fort Meade
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
In this Malware Reverse Engineer III role you will adhere to the following job attributes:
- Employ engineering techniques and processes to analyze software to identify vulnerabilities.
- Re-create programs to rebuild something similar to it, exploits its weaknesses, or strengthens its defenses.
- Develop design specifications by inspection and analysis to offset various malware and to protect and defend infrastructure.
- Develop, research, and maintain proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments/penetration tests of information systems.
- Ensure software standards are met; designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Perform in-depth detailed research of software and methodologies to build defensive and offensive technical capabilities.
- Participate in formal technical briefing and proposals.
- Perform system analysis, reverse engineering, and static, dynamic, and best-practice malware analytical methodologies on Windows, Android, or UNIX-based platforms.
- Provide in-depth understanding of security concepts, protocols, processes, architectures, and tools (authentication and access control technologies, intrusion detection, network traffic analysis, incident handling, media/malware analysis, etc.), malware and programming skills to include C/C++ and Assembly language, and detailed understanding of how network-based attacks work at the operating system and/or protocol level.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Minimum of Bachelorís Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- A minimum of DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level II or CND.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
Compensation _ Competitive to experience and location with full benefits/Great opportunity~
An ACTIVE security clearances is required: TS/SCI with Polygraph:
The most qualified candidates will have experience with the following:
- IDA Pro (tool for reverse engineering malware)
- OllyDdg (tool for debugging malware)
- REMnux (software for reverse engineering malware)
- EnCase (forensic analysis tool)
- Malware Analysis
- 80386 Assembly Language Programming
- Linux Assembly Language Programming
- C/C++ Programming
- Reverse Engineering/Disassembly
- Intrusion analysis
- Incident response
- Forensic analysis
- Behavioral, dynamic, and static analysis of malware
- Building and configuring malware analysis labs
- Network incident response
- Forensics analysis of hard drives, systems, and networks
- Threat intelligence analysis
Do you have a Public Trust Clearance (Y/N)?
Do you have a Secret Clearance (Y/N)?
Do you have a Top Secret Clearance (Y/N)?
Do you have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information)?
Do you have a TS (Top secret) /TSI with Counter intelligence polygraph?
Do you have a TS/SCI w/ Full scope polygraph?
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738