Software Test Automation Architect (Visa Candidates Can Apply)|
Location: US-FL-Boca Raton
Compensation: $100K - $130K / Year
Minimum Education: Tech School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
In the Software Test Automation role you will provide the following job attributes:
- 6+ years’ experience with automated testing, UAT, and backend testing
- 5+ years’ experience implementing Selenium or similar test automation framework(s)
- 5+ years’ of python programming experience
- 4+ years’ experience with writing SQL Queries, Performance
- Testing Tools, Scripting, Linux
- Working knowledge of MariaDB, REST API, JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Jenkins
We'd Love to see the following in you:
- Experience in technical leading of local and remote teams in good quality testing techniques, use of test management systems.
- Experience working as part of an agile team, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present information within a public setting; excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Collaboration skills to gather input and then experiment with available solutions to validate assumptions and feasibility.
Nice to have on your resume experiences:
- Automation Testing, Python, SQL Queries
- MariaDB, REST API, JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Jenkins
When you apply with your resume please include the following:
1- What is your work status?
2- What is your desired salary preference?
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738