Clinical Trial Manager (Clinical Team Manager)|
Location: US-Anywhere in U.S.
Compensation: $91K - $130K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
As a Clinical Trial Manager (CTM), you have a wide range of responsibilities. We’re including a few of the big ones. Primarily, you will work to achieve the most successful clinical trial possible.
You will lead cross-functional teams with Project Management, Clinical Operations, and Regulatory Affairs, while understanding and managing client expectations. You will proactively identify, resolve/mitigate, and escalate risks or issues when necessary.
What do you need to have?
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health-related field from an accredited institution; a licensed health-care professional (ie, registered nurse); or equivalent work experience required
- 7+ years of clinical research experience required, including at least 4 years’ experience in clinical trial management (managing complex or global trials preferred); 2+ years monitoring experience preferred
- English fluency (ability to read, write, speak); fluency in host country language required
- Experience in managing all trial components (start-up to database lock) preferred
- Experience in coaching/mentoring other CTMs, leading a team of CTMs, participating in departmental initiatives preferred
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738