Major Account/Enterprise HCM Solutions Sales Consultant|
Location: US-PA-Virtual-In PA
Compensation: $92K - $138K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
The demand for our services is great and we are looking for dynamic candidates to join us and help drive new growth of our 100 - 1000 Employee market segment targeting organizations seeking best in class HCM solutions that allow them to most effectively manage the Hire.
- Retire continuum of Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Payroll, HR, Employee Benefits / Open enrollment, Time & Labor (TLM), Performance Management and More!
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of selling the business or consulting related services to organizations of various sizes.
- Reach and exceed assigned sales goals for full-suite of HCM solutions including; HR, TLM, Payroll, Benefits Administration, ACA, WOTC, Applicant Tracking, COBRA Administration and other JetPay solutions.
- Implement sales strategies targeting Presidents, CEOs, CFOs, and Owners to convert prospects into clients
- Network and develop relationships with C-level, HR and Sr. Financial executives
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Develop a network in person and via phone with key decision makers in an assigned/designated territory
- Establish and maintain strong relationships, with both internal and external customers
- Proactively connect clients' business needs with JetPay’s portfolio of products and services
- Cross-sell other and adjacent JetPay solutions to existing clients
- Represent JetPay HR & Payroll in the field, at trade shows and seminars
- Develop and maintain relationships with other networking and business groups in the territory.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Outside or Inside business-to-business sales experience, with a proven track record in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience selling mid-market (>100 Employees) HR/HCM solutions particular interest in experience selling full-suite solutions such as iSolved.
- Business-to-business experience, including business equipment or software – particularly sales of HCM - HR, TLM, Payroll or related business services.
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas.
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style.
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, with effective time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Self-confident and Professionally competitive.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Strong work ethic.
- Committed to building a career in Sales and/or Sales Leadership
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738