Senior Python Developer|
Location: US-NJ-Jersey City
Compensation: $135K - $150K / Year
Minimum Education: Tech School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
* Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.
* Responsible for developing POCs using tools and technologies that are not currently in use in the application area.
* Responsible for developing software in Python, object-oriented database and grid using proprietary Quartz platform.
* Responsible for building REST web services
* Responsible for designing interface between UI and REST service.
* Responsible for building data-grid centric UI based on Angular framework.
* Work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications.
* Expect to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk.
* Typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.
* Clearly be recognized as a content expert by peers.
* Be an Individual contributor to the role.
Typical Job Requirements:
* Requires 5-7 years of applicable experience in coding.
* Requires to Participate fully in the development process through the entire software life cycle.
* Requires to Participate fully in Agile software development process
* Requires 3+ years of Python experience (Python 3.7 experience required)
* Requires 7+ years of overall technology experience
* Requires experience with Git, npm, Angular (5.x or later)
* Requires experience with financial instruments and Price Verification processes is desirable.
* Requires experience with grid computing and high data volume
* Requires experience with object-oriented database
* Requires experience doing test-driven development, functional testing and continuous integration is desirable
* Requires people with experience across a range of languages and technologies, especially C++/Java and Python.
* Requires strong written and verbal communications experience.
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738