Cardiac Sonographer (Eco Tech)|
Location: US-CA-Santa Rosa
Compensation: $91K - $109K / Year
Minimum Education: Tech School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
The Cardiac Sonographer is an individual who performs cardiac ultrasound diagnostic procedures as ordered by a staff physician with minimal supervision from the Imaging Management team
- Prepares and directs patients of all ages with necessary instructions for examinations.
- Conducts patient examinations on patients of all ages to produce optimal images
- Performs quality control procedures on equipment in accordance to established procedures and document results
- Maintains accurate patient records necessary for efficient department operation.
- Demonstrates skills in patient care pertinent to cardiac ultrasound.
- RDCS 2 years acute care experience as a Cardiac Sonographer / Echo Tech
- RDCS Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer
Qualifications & Education:
- Graduate of accredited school of Medical- Cardiac Ultrasound or equivalent training.
- At least one(1) year of experience.
- RDMS or eligible
-CPR certification required
Additional Job Information To Note:
Is there additional variable compensation?
Yes, 8 hour Full time Day shift position
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738