Compensation: $15.00 - $17.00 / Hour
Minimum Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Jobcode: 1013 direct hire
Email this job to a friend
To succeed in this position you need to be a confident, self-starter who has an aptitude/background in assembly of a small shop warehouse parts, a non HI LO atmosphere.
If You are:
· Highly organized, problem solver
· Technically strong, hands-on mechanically-inclined
· Down to earth, relatable, and a smart thinker
· Focused on continuous improvement
· Self-starter, take initiative problem solver
· Assist in coordinating day to day warehouse operations.
· Tracking, Scheduling, Shipments, Assembly of Parts.
· Organization of warehouse.
· Help in oversee small shop warehouse team-group (non Hi-Lo)
Job Specifications and Competencies
· Past experience in a warehouse setting.
· Weekly assembly and shipping/receiving schedules.
· Efficient distribution of products (area deliveries or UPS and FedEx shipments).
· Demonstrated track record in identifying and managing of products and parts.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills.
· Organized, naturally detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities.
· Possesses strong leadership skills.
Fully paid benefits to the new hire seeking a permanent career
submit attached Word formatted resume to email@example.com
3001 W. Big Beaver Suite 119
Troy, MI 48084