Angiography Technologist **35 Hours Per Week**|
Compensation: $33.00 - $45.00 / Hour
Minimum Education: Tech School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
The Angiography Technologist will assist the Radiologist in performing diagnostic angiography and interventional procedures on adult and geriatric patients.
Applicants with at least 2 years of Radiology experience are eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus.
In this position you will:
- Assist Radiologist in performing diagnostic treatment and interventional procedures to assess adult and geriatric patients’ immediate condition and needs according to the department protocol to achieve optimum diagnosis.
- Assist Radiologist in surgical procedures.
- Interact with patients and families.
- Provide radiation protection in accordance with prescribed safety standards and department protocol.
- Reconstruct and film exams in a timely manner to provide accurate avenues for diagnosis.
- Prepare film for file room and/or hang film on viewers for timely review by the Radiologist.
- Maintain supplies in examination rooms and monitor equipment operations and maintenance.
Qualifications & Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate degree or two (2) year technical program
- Completion of an approved radiology technologist training program
- Valid Washington State Radiology Certification
- Must be in good standing with ARRT
- A valid CPR card or acquired within two (2) weeks from date of hire
- Knowledge of medical terminology and sterile technique
- Basic computer skills
- Prior experience in Interventional Radiology
Availability for occasional on-call and occasional weekend shifts
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* ARRT (IR) preferred or you will be required to take and pass ARRT(IR) specialty test within two (2) years from your date of hire
Additional Job Information To Note:
Is Relocation Available?
Is there additional variable compensation?
Relocation assistance or sign-on bonus available
Are you open to sponsorship?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
- The hiring team is open to reviewing techs with experience in modalities outside of IR, but strong preference will be given to those with experience as an IR Angio Tech with Neuro Intervention experience.
- 10 Hour work shifts This position reports to the Manager of our Cardiovascular Labs
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Associate degree or two (2) year technical program Completion of an approved radiology technologist training program Valid Washington State Radiology Certification Must be in good standing with ARRT MUST be available for occasional weekend shifts/call ARRT (IR) preferred or you will be required to take and pass ARRT(IR) specialty test within two (2) years from your date of hire
Hourly Salary Range: $33.00–$45.00 / hr
When applying please answer the following pre-screen questions:
Candidate Pre-Screen Questions
* Are you certified as a Radiology Technologist through ARRT?
* How many years of experience do you have as an interventional radiologist?
* This position is union and the base rate is built into the union contract based on years of experience.
A) What is your salary range preference?
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738