Compensation: $50K - $60K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
The Staff Accountant will work closely within our team to ensure and assist with data quality, data accuracy, and timely billing. The ideal candidate is a self-starter able to manage a high volume of transactions and prioritize various responsibilities with a desire to learn and grow.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Work with accounting team at sister company on month end close process and entries
• Work with the team to make accounting data available for forecasting and budgeting
• Manage the collections process through proper invoicing, reaching out to customers and communicating with external collections agency.
• Work with accounting team on ensuring accurate and timely payments are being issued on a weekly basis.
• Communicate internally with sales/onboarding team and externally with AP teams to relay options for invoicing
• Become point of contact for billing questions from both customers and providers
• Ensure all invoices for each business line go out in an accurate and timely manner
• Participate with systems implementations and other automation projects.
Education and Experience
• BA/BS Degree in Accounting (preferred) or BA/BS in other field
• A minimum of one year of accounting experience
• Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
• Strong Google suite skills
• Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, Microsoft Great Plains/Dynamics preferred
• Adapts to change. Open to new ideas and responsibilities.
• Communicates well (written and verbal)
• Meets deadlines, works independently, accountable, maintains focus, punctual, good attendance record.
• Takes action, seeks new opportunities, strives to see projects to completion.
• Builds strong relationships, is flexible/adaptable, works well with others, solicits feedback.
• Information organized and accessible, maintains efficient workspace, manages time well.
• Strives to understand contributing factors, resolves complex situations.
• Manages workload, works efficiently, and meets goals and objectives.
• Meets deadlines, establishes appropriate priority, and gets the job done in a timely manner.
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738