Clinical Nutrition Manager|
Compensation: $50K - $80K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
This well known nutrition company has an outstanding opportunity for a Clinical Nutrition Manager with strong leadership skills to join their dynamic team and manage the Clinical Nutrition program in Wichita, Kansas. The healthcare facility has a 550 bed acute care and 102 pediatric/NICU beds division.
This position does offer a Sign On Bonus of $5000.00
In this role for the Clinical Nutrition Manager you will be Reporting to the General Manager.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 3 years of leadership experience, 5 years of experience is preferred
- Serve in a clinical and operational, leadership role on Food and Nutrition Services team
- Be responsible for directing and developing patient care programs
- Prior experience with Room Service and Host/Hostess meal Programs is preferred
- Supervise the team of 7 Registered Dietitians, the diet office staff, the food service staff and Health Touch Patient Service Software
- Monitor and evaluate nutrition care services; accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and establishing and maintaining standards of care
- Able to maintain a highly visible role, interact with clients, represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff, nursing and interdisciplinary committees
- Demonstrate an understanding for Press Ganey and Studer Principles
- Work as part of the clinical team and play an integral role with a mission to exceed client satisfaction through the application of nutrition programs
- Lead and drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects
- Be self-directed, flexible, a team player with excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills
- Have prior experience with electronic medical records charting and the nutrition care process
- Licensure in Kansas required
- Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
- Basic Management Experience - 2 years
- Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Additional dietitian credentials such as Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) or Certified Nutrition Support Clinician (CNSC) Management experience as a hospital or medical center Clinical Nutrition Manager (CNM)
The Job Responsibilities:
- Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region.
- Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
The Key Duties:
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as the client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738