Vice President 1, NorAm Operations|
Location: US-MO-Saint Louis
Compensation: $125K - $160K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
This well known company that has traditional cafeteria dining to clinical technology management is seeking a Vice President for their Universities segment. This position will cover Missouri & Ohio.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President-Universities, you will be responsible for a client portfolio of multiple locations (with concentration in Food management and culinary innovativeness) in Ohio and the state of Missouri.
This position will provide both challenge and satisfaction while allowing you the opportunity for continued career growth. Large international population that demands authenticity with a highly engaged client liaison to ensure high level execution. This opportunity requires an innovative and creative approach with high end retail, resident dining and, catering.
You will influence client decisions based on market research and emerging trends needed to support new and existing concepts, innovations, student meal plans and menus.
As a member of our senior management team you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of duties to include ensuring unit managers are in compliance with corporate, regional and financial goals. Additionally, you will be responsible for the overall operation, growth and profitability of the region.
As a VP, you will exercise management and leadership over multiple education operations with a large total managed volume. The ideal candidate will have extensive leadership experience managing large teams preferably in food or consumer product goods operations in a complexed large metropolitan city environment.
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic leadership, solid understanding of business diagnostics, financial acumen, talent management, strong communication and project management skills.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Achieving segment goals by providing the leadership, management and oversight necessary to ensure that the area’s portfolio of business has the proper solutions, products, metrics and talent in place to effectively grow the organization and meet/exceed defined revenue and profitability targets and other KPIs.
- Contributing to the innovation of services to expand the companies Service Solutions for current and prospective clients.
- Overseeing proposal development activities, including positioning, strategy development, customer negotiations, contract review, and pricing/costing.
- Resolving client issues and concerns with agility and professionalism. Establishing organizational protocols and systems to identify client issues, trends, and opportunities and effectively integrate them into area strategies.
- Balancing retention efforts at current clients with new business development opportunities and reallocating resources across the territory as needed to ensure operational excellence within all accounts.
- Hiring, growing and developing current and future talent. - Providing positive and constructive feedback through coaching, mentoring and counseling.
- Be collaborative with the Sales and Brand Teams, designing and implementing Strategic Partnership programs for the area that create value for clients/prospects.
- Be responsible for the area communication and marketing plans.
- Establishing visibility and relevance in the area’s industry by preparing presentations to management groups, leadership groups and boards to explain the company’s market position and initiatives.
- As a Change Champion, prepares the area’s culture to adapt to and embrace ongoing, fundamental changes that will enable the business to grow and prosper.
- Leveraging the companies commitment to diversity and inclusion to extend and reach in area communities
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years of multi-unit, support, or strategic leadership experience
- Responsible for leading all activities and teams for a specific activity sector or geographic area in a regional segment. Leading the business to achieve economic and commercial performance and managing talent in scope. Reports to the Regional Segment Head.
-Lead the division team to deliver on our Quality of Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance targets
-Work with the Regional Segment Head to develop and implement the segment strategy within the division and more widely in the region to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for clients and our business
-Manage the division Sales team for the region to ensure that the new development and cross-selling development targets are met through solutions selling and development of a robust pipeline
-Manage and develop the division talent in collaboration with HR and segment leadership
Additional job information to note:
Is Relocation Available?
Is there additional variable compensation?
25% bonus and performance shares
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738