Speech Language Pathologist / SLP - Full Time|
Compensation: $70K - $90K / Year
Minimum Education: Tech School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
Our Speech Language Pathologists are the cornerstone to dedication to our mission of providing top quality care to our patients. Our goal is to equip you with the direction and training along with advanced tools and technology to build our culture in line with our philosophy. We aim to employ an SLP that has a similar passion focused on the care that our patients deserve!
Do you believe our mission aligns with the direction you envision your career growing?
What are some of the major job functions of our Speech Language Pathologists - SLPs?
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication, and/or swallowing disorders
- Build a program to treat any disorders that the patient has been diagnosed with
- Provide training and educate the patient and their loved ones on the programs
- Required to work professionally with many disciplines to ensure proper treatment for the patient
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly
- Show patients how to pronounce and improve their voice and communication
What are the PERKS of working here?
In addition to great pay, generous time off, and a wide variety of benefits, you’ll also be a part of a culture focused on team spirit, work/life balance and unlimited growth opportunities to take your career to the next level. Let us bring out the best in you!
Education/Licensing Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy program and currently licensed in this state, if required in the state.
Prior experience in Speech Therapy preferred, but not necessary.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
CF Supervision Available
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $70,000 to $90,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
Less than 1 year experience
Seniority Level - Entry
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738