Senior Service Architect - Remote USA|
Compensation: $98K - $153K / Year
Minimum Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
We are looking for experienced, passionate people to join our existing presales team in EMEA at a time of growth in global managed services.
Telecom and Technology is the IT Services division within the company providing Customer Services across the globe. We design and deliver global field and managed services include enterprise networking, cloud networks (SD-WAN/NFV), wireless, unified communications and workplace services.
It’s important to have a good awareness of these technology services. We offer a flexible working environment with a mix of home working, onsite customer meetings, excellent office facilities and the use of collaborative technology.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of further investment in our Telecom and Technology division. This role will be Customer facing with strong service design and ITIL thinking.
We are ideally looking for candidates with some knowledge or experience with customers in the retail and hospitality industries.
This experience is preferred as it will enable the successful candidate to design global IT services for major customers in these sectors.
To be close to our customers this role will be located in USA (preferably east coast).
Travel is approximately 40% of the role but may vary.
- Customer facing experience in a global or regional service design role including presales, managed service frameworks, commercial and contract expertise
- Experience working on large strategic customer accounts an as architect
- Experience in explaining how technology services can solve business problems
- Can evangelize service capabilities with an orientation towards innovation
- Good understanding of cloud and digital concepts with an interest in market trends
- Track record working with virtual teams including service architects, professional services, engineers, project management, ops and service management
- Deep understanding of managed services, global service desks and ITIL concepts
- Strong experience in global field services and large installation and support services
- Understanding of ITSM and remote monitoring tool sets
- Experience working with sales teams to evangelize about services
- Can demonstrate taking the lead on multiple presales engagements simultaneously for large customers finding ways to drive repeat ability and innovation
- Experience in building complex cost models and innovating to refine the cost base, maximize profit and design services that delight our customers
- Work closely with bid finance and pricing analysts to create detailed pricing
- Experience of designing partner strategy to create an overall service model
- Deep understanding of contract documents including master service agreements, statements of work, adoption agreements and service levels
- At minimum experience working on deals in the range of $5 million to $20 million+ with multiple technology and service layers
- Experience working with PS subject matter experts to bring together service and technical components
- Working with sales help to qualify new opportunities, managing sales and customer expectations on what we can deliver
- Deliver a well-defined set of service design documents in a timely manner presenting an end to end seamless service
- Manage approvals from different stakeholders in the business for example – finance, legal, delivery and operations
- Create operations and bid review presentations to help senior internal stakeholders make decisions on any complex service elements and on the final pricing
- Maintain informal and formal relationships with senior stakeholders across the business to make decision making on new opportunities straightforward
- Can take the initiative on producing new content including design documents, proposals and presales slide materials
Comfortable delivering presentations to customers at a senior level
- Strong knowledge and experience of ITIL3 methodology
- Track record working with senior customer stakeholders
- Strong team player who is willing to share ideas
- Willing to actively coach others to enable more team capacity and capability
- A ‘can do’ attitude putting the customer first
- Willing to speak up and challenge the norm bringing forward ideas on how we can change and improve presales
- Inspire our customers about how we can benefit their business
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help with communication and negotiation
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Some experience working with major clients in the retail and/or hospitality industries (preferred)
- A technical and/or operations background is highly desirable with experience in one or more of the following areas: enterprise networking, cloud networks e.g. SDWAN, wireless or unified communications
- ITIL3 foundation and/or ITIL3 service design certification
- Experience with ISO27001 or similar security accreditation
- May have one or more other industry recognised certifications such as PRINCE2, PMP and/or technical accreditations e.g. Cisco or similar
Additional Job Information To Note:
Number of positions open?
Is there additional variable compensation?
15% annual bonus
Are you open to sponsorship?
This 3 positions:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738