Location: US-CA-Work Remote if you live in PST
Compensation: $80K - $90K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
Compensation Analyst (Open to Remote Candidates in PST)
- Conducts job analysis of hourly and salaried jobs (includes determination of FLSA – exempt/non-exempt status)
- Market price jobs and assess internal equity to determine appropriate salary grade and provide salary recommendation
- Conducts and/or participates in compensation surveys (5-6 months in a calendar year)
- Reviews proposed salary actions for conformance to the company's established policy and practices
- Reviews job descriptions and job family matrixes for completeness and accuracy and works with HR Partners to appropriately update
- Works with HR Partners to solve compensation-related business problems and provide compensation guidance
- Works with Department Leader, HR Partner, and Legal Affairs in creating/finalizing incentive plans
- Conducts special compensation analyses and projects
- Assists in the administration of annual performance reviews and salary administration programs
Job Qualifications & Required Education:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation
- Excellent MS Excel and Word skills
Preferred License, Certification, Association:
*CCP or other professional compensation certification
Additional Job Information To Note:
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Yes, **We are open to candidates working remote as long as they live in Pacific Standard Time**
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
- Looking for a solid compensation person to join 2 Sr.
- Compensation professionals on the team.
- Comp team has client groups, support and own their own departments, mixture between health plans plus corporate, over 4,000 employees assigned to 1 compensation team member.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Experience with a publicly traded company, merit planning processes, understanding of FLSA, job reviews, market pricing and survey management.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Cycle design would be nice - Having worked or currently working in a tele-commuting situation.
What is exciting about this opportunity?
- Exciting various tasks, not repetitive work.
- Comp cycles, merit, short term and long term incentive planning, supporting those processes, outside of those cycles, there are projects, if a department is doing a reorganization, to a full market pricing of the jobs in the organization, equity issue, partner with internal HRBP and recruiting on any comp needs.
For this position the client has a set of qualifying pre-screen questions, Please answer the following questions when you submit your resume:
Candidate Pre-Screen Questions
1) Have you conducted and/or participated in compensation surveys?
2) How many years do you have in conducting job analysis of hourly and salaried jobs (includes determination of FLSA – exempt/non-exempt status)?
3) Have you conducted or participated in an annual merit planning process?
4) Have you played a role in Bonus administration (short term incentive bonus planning)?
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738