Associate Director of Operations|
Compensation: $60K - $70K / Year
Minimum Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
The Associate Director of Operations ensures client satisfaction through providing consistent on the job training, follow up/ongoing professional development for new/tenured associates, inventory control, comprehensive company compliance and providing unparalleled customer service to property managers.
The Associate Director of Operations is responsible for leading performance and supporting a team of District Managers within an assigned region. Reporting to the Regional Director of Operations, the Assistant Regional Director of Operations is responsible for providing direction for up to 10-20 District Managers within several assigned regions.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct, lead, support, motivate and develop a district team, and build a shared commitment to improving business performance, and provide coverage for District Managers and RDO as needed.
- Recruiting, training and development of all District Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in assigned territory.
- Assign new communities in Salesforce. Assist with company compliance through consistent communication.
- Monitor company vehicle conditions, including fuel and maintenance schedules.
- Evaluate, analyze and interpret performance data and metrics including budget management.
- Partner with Regional Account Manager, District Managers and - Regional Director of Operations (RDO), sales, and operations associates within the region to maintain and expand client base and identify new sales opportunities.
- Assist District Managers with complaint resolution and client retention efforts with adherence to Valet Living policies and procedures.
- Conduct spot checks based on service, budget or safety concerns and provide a summary assessment to the RDO.
- Manage adoption, implementation, tracking, and completion of assigned regional projects, other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required. Prefer three years of related leadership experience, budgeting, and reporting.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proven success in building teams and fostering business relationships with customer service experience or a strong customer service focus.
- Project management skills| planning, coordination of work, detail orientation, highly organized, and good time-management.
- Basic knowledge of personnel policies including hiring, interviewing and terminating.
- Proven success in managing and developing a team through strong leadership and mentorship and builds collaborative relationships with their team and colleagues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced verbal, written communications skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences.
- Ability to make sound business/operations decisions quickly and under pressure.
- Ability to frequently walk, stand, climb, lift, carry, stoop, bend, kneel and reach.
- Ability to occasionally work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to occasionally climb stairs, walk distances, and be exposed to disagreeable odors.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver license and good driving record.
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $60,000 to $70,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Director
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738