Lead Engineer - Corporate|
Compensation: $107K - $153K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
In the role for the Lead Engineer for our corporate level position you will be responsible for the entire implementation process and drive the development of early stage products from nascent concept through production scale and market launch reaching millions of end users. You will be responsible for the ideation, architecture, and implementation of new products aimed at disrupting the healthcare industry.
You will adhere to the following job attributes:
- Partner with cross-functional team of Product, UX, and Data Science to create, build and deliver fresh, new approaches to the consumer experience in healthcare industry
- Lead a team of 3-5 developers
- Design and architect implementation of features
- Determine appropriate technology stack to solve business requirements
- Rapidly (4 – 6 weeks) prototype initial concepts to determine technical viability
- Incubate successful prototypes to through production scale
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong experience in modern programming languages / frameworks (NodeJS, Go, Elixir, Python) highly desired
- Experience with mentoring a team
- Digital health experience is a plus
- A strong ability to be self-directed, comfortable with change, and willing to try new things
- Expert level understanding of IT processes and disciplines (e.g. software development, operations, and infrastructure).
Please answer the following Candidate Pre-Screen Questions
1) Do you require sponsorship of any kind?
2) Are you seeking a remote position? Give detail
3) What is your salary expectations, current location of and availability to start a new position? Give details
4) Why are you a good fit for this position? Give details of skills, education & experience
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738