Surgical Technologist offering SIGN-ON BONUS|
Compensation: $49K - $76K / Year
Minimum Education: Tech School
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
The Surgical Technologist will work as a member of the surgical team under the supervision of a registered nurse, with the surgeon, anesthesiologist, and other medical support personnel to provide patient care.
**$10,000 Sign-on Potential -For New Employees Only + Relocation available**
In this position you will:
Serve in the primary scrub role during assigned core procedures
Coordinate equipment, supplies and instrumentation according to the surgeonís preference cards
Assist team member with positioning, moving and transporting patients
Assist with preparation and draping of patient
Function competently within multiple specialty areas and serves in a flexible scrub role with minimal notice
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certificate of completion of a Surgical Technician vocational program or documentation of equivalent training
- Registered as a Surgical Technologist with the State of Washington
- BLS Certification
- National certification by the Liaison Council on Certification for Surgical Technologist (ST)
- Experience in a hospital operating room
Is Relocation Available?
Is there additional variable compensation?
potential $2,500 Sign-on Bonus
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
What is the shift?
1.0 FTE, Evening Shift
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Must live within 30 minutes of Seattle, WA 98122
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent Certificate of completion of a Surgical Technician vocational program or documentation of equivalent training Registered as a Surgical Technologist with the State of Washington
- Must have a current BLS Certification
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738