Full Stack Developer III|
Compensation: $130K - $140K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to a friend
Our next Full Stack Developer candidate will adhere to the following job attributes and skill set:
- Use advanced mathematical, analytical, or econometric tools to create algorithms that will be used in analytical or product development processes. Using these tools, develop or refine computer applications that provide deeper analysis of prospective asset performance, asset pricing, new asset classes, or information needed to measure or hedge risk.
- Provide ongoing analysis of new products or asset classes, and suggest program modifications as necessary. May test applications for accuracy and functionality before putting them into service.
- Confer with product managers, marketing staff, capital market staff, or business unit management to determine analytical or product-related needs regarding product, investment instrument, market activity, or complex transaction to be analyzed.
- Use one or more analytical tools from a suite of mathematical/application tools to perform appropriate analysis on specified product, transaction, market activity, or investment vehicle that has multiple variables affecting potential outcomes.
- Report in quantitative manner on parameters of proposed purchase, sale, marketing action, structure of transaction or market activity, or risk factors and the degree to which they could affect outcomes.
- Participate with product management, treasury, or capital markets staff in exercises to value derivatives or other complex products, or to revise models used to perform these valuations.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as needed and assist managers of specific product lines with analytical, valuation, or pricing projects.
- Collaborate with teams planning or structuring transactions to assist in credit analysis and pricing.
- Perform loss forecast analysis and reporting; perform ongoing ad hoc model development and analysis for specific clients needing high level quantitative analysis of credit risk, product valuation, asset analysis, and the like.
- Redefine and implement the components of new risk indicators.
- Consult with the business owners, design and implement an interface to record key indicators, research industry best practices of analyzing and reporting key performance indicators.
- Design test cases and test applications for systems used for a variety of analytical, pricing, risk management or credit pricing to ensure the business needs are met and analytics are correctly implemented.
Experience & Education Requirements:
Education Level Required
-Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Area of Study Preferred
Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics
- 4-6 years of related experience
Specialized Knowledge & Must have Skills:
- Full-stack developer using Java, J2EE and Spring and Angular Framework
- Experience developing web-based GUI using Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Angular, Java Scripting, databases, XML and JSON
- Experience in Web services: REST/SOAP, CSS, HTML, Oracle/SQL, Linux and Proficiency in UNIX shell scripting
Unit testing and automation testing experience (Cucumber, Selenium), CI/CD Tools: Jenkins
- Proficiency in software development life cycle, Agile scrum
Professional experience building, architecting and operating solutions built on clouds (AWS)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
When applying with you resume, please also answer the following (4) questions and return with the resume:
Candidate Pre-Screen Questions
* Do you have the "must have" skills? If so which skills?
* What is your salary expectations?Give salary preference from range offered on JD
* Do you have any pending job offers or final interviews at this time?
* What is you immediate motivation for seeking a new job?
WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
P.O Box 177
Farmingville, NY 11738