Admin Office Manager|
Location: US-MI-North Oakland County
Compensation: $55K - $65K / Year
Minimum Education: Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Jobcode: New Direct Hire
Email this job to a friend
The Office Manager is responsible for the management of daily administrative, accounting, HR, sales and customer service tasks within the new North America, inc office. This person will be assisting the President to ensure efficient business operations, especially in the areas of Admin, financial analyses, accounting, HR, sales support, organization (office, files, data, work force, etc.), logistics, inventory management, etc..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Accounting, A/R, A/P, payroll, expenses, financial analyses, financial reporting, communicating CPA firm. Set-up internal accounting system. Handle all invoicing, account receivables and account payables
2. Knows Quick Books very well.
3. HR related issues, create HR system for future employees.
4. Help with sales support areas by analyzing and creating sales data. Using the Ifs program for sales leads. Using different tools to bring new customers.
5. Organizing the office and presidentís needs.
6. Setting up, phone system, e-mail system and web site.
7. Manage inventory for machines and spare parts. Logistics, ordering, etc..
8. Answer phones, greet visitors, schedule travel arrangements.
9. Assist Service Techís by routing incoming calls and scheduling service visits.
10. Manage inventory tracking and communication to team
11. Assist with special projects as assigned by President. Create and analyze reports
12. Organize events and arrange catering, as needed
13. Help with expo preparations
14. Help with marketing issues.
15. Maintain order and cleanliness in all work areas
16. Maintain confidentiality of all information related to clients, customers and employees
17. Other duties that may be required
18. Organize office documents
19. Manage office phone system and e-mail server.
Any other functions that for office/warehouse/showroom/service department/spare part department to run efficiently.
Email an attached Word formatted resume to email@example.com
3001 W. Big Beaver Suite 119
Troy, MI 48084