Our goal is to prevent abuse of the Jobvertise system and have a database that is professional and useful for job-seekers.
Although we reserve the right to remove any job posting or membership for any reason at any time, the following is explicitly prohibited:
Although we can't cover every situation, anything that violates the spirit of our goal will be removed and the account terminated without notice.
- Advertisements where no specific job is offered. For example, posting an ad which offers a "directory of jobs", or an ad offering multiple jobs.
- Multiple copies of the same job advertisement
- Multiple copies of the same job advertisement posted under many states (Please use the Super Featured Job Post instead)
- Multilevel marketing, psychic or similar jobs.
- Phrases that emphasize making money
- Non-specific titles such as "Work at Home Opportunity"
- Jobs containing non-specific questions. For example "Are you ready for the perfect job?"
- Jobs with a significant number of upper case letters that don't need to be upper case.
- Jobs that are not legitimate, or jobs that claim to be legitimate
- Jobs that have a tone of desperation. For example: "29 programmers needed immediately!"
- Jobs titles that use superlatives like "great", "exciting", or "best"