If you are getting TOO FEW results
- Select the option "including candidates willing to relocate". This will automatically include people willing to relocate throughout the region, country or world.
- Use the keyword OR. For example, Solaris OR Linux will return resumes with either Solaris or Linux, giving you more results.
- Try searching by "State" only. Selecting a state and leaving the "City" field blank will return all candidates in that state regardless of relocation preference.
- When using the "City" field, increase the "radius". A larger radius will expand your search and include more resumes
If you are getting TOO MANY results
- Use specific search keywords. What makes who you are looking for unique? For example, Solaris Systems Administrator will yield more targeted results than Systems Administrator.
- Search on exact phrases using quotes. For example, "Director of Marketing" will only return resumes with all words next to each other including the spaces.
- Narrow down your search results with AND. For example, Solaris AND Perl AND SQL will ONLY return resumes that contain all three words.
- Combine the above qualifiers. For example, Solaris AND "Systems Administrator" will only return resumes that have the word "Solaris" with the exact phrase "Systems Administrator".